Air Arabia – (G9), Air Arabia, the pioneering low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, is set to launch an exciting new flight route that promises an affordable and convenient way for travelers to connect the cities of Sharjah and Giza in Egypt. With a firm commitment to providing passengers with an exceptional air travel experience, Air Arabia is expanding its network to better serve its diverse customer base.
Starting December 6, 2023, Air Arabia will operate five weekly flights, facilitating easy travel between Sharjah International Airport and Sphinx International Airport in Giza. This expansion is a testament to the airline’s dedication to meeting the dynamic needs of its passengers. Here are the key details of the flights for your reference:
- Flight G9 343: Departure from Sharjah at 19:55
- Flight G9 344: Departure from Giza at 22:50
This expansion is strategically designed to offer flexible travel options, streamlined connections, and seamless journeys between Sharjah and Giza.
Air Arabia’s Customer-Centric Approach:
Adel Al Ali, Group Chief Executive Officer of Air Arabia, underscores the airline’s unwavering commitment to providing passengers with enhanced convenience and a seamless travel experience. The introduction of this new route exemplifies Air Arabia’s dedication to understanding and catering to the diverse requirements of its passengers.
Growing Presence in Egypt:
Sphinx International Airport in Giza represents Air Arabia’s fourth destination in Egypt, complementing its existing services to Cairo International Airport, Borg Al-Arab International Airport, and Sohag International Airport. This strategic expansion demonstrates the airline’s focus on extending its regional network to better serve travelers and enhance their travel experience.
A Modern Fleet for Passenger Comfort:
Air Arabia operates a contemporary fleet that includes Airbus A320 and A321 neo-LR aircraft, renowned as the world’s most modern and best-selling single-aisle aircraft. The economy cabin configuration prioritizes passenger comfort, providing a generous seat-pitch to ensure a comfortable journey for all travelers.
Innovative In-Flight Entertainment:
To further enhance the passenger experience, Air Arabia offers “SkyTime,” a complimentary in-flight streaming service. SkyTime allows travelers to stream a diverse selection of entertainment directly to their personal devices, adding entertainment and value to their journey.
Air Arabia’s expansion into the Sharjah-Giza route is a reflection of its dedication to offering accessible, cost-effective, and comfortable travel options while solidifying its position as a leading low-cost carrier in the region. As this new route connects Sharjah and Giza, it will offer travelers the ease and convenience they deserve, with a focus on providing a journey tailored to their schedules and preferences. Explore the exciting possibilities of travel with Air Arabia as it bridges Sharjah and Giza, ensuring that your journeys are seamless and memorable.
Destinations of Air Arabia:
|Afghanistan||Kabul||Kabul International Airport||Suspended|
|Armenia||Yerevan||Zvartnots International Airport|
|Austria||Vienna||Vienna International Airport|
|Azerbaijan||Baku||Heydar Aliyev International Airport|
|Azerbaijan||Qabala||Qabala International Airport||Seasonal|
|Bahrain||Bahrain||Bahrain International Airport|
|Bangladesh||Chittagong||Shah Amanat International Airport|
|Bangladesh||Dhaka||Shahjalal International Airport|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Sarajevo||Sarajevo International Airport||Resumes 10 June 2024|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Tuzla||Tuzla International Airport||Terminated|
|China||Ürümqi||Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport|
|Czech Republic||Prague||Václav Havel Airport Prague|
|Egypt||Alexandria||Borg El Arab Airport||Hub|
|Egypt||Aswan||Aswan International Airport||Terminated|
|Egypt||Cairo||Cairo International Airport|
|Egypt||Hurghada||Hurghada International Airport||Terminated|
|Egypt||Luxor||Luxor International Airport||Terminated|
|Egypt||Sharm El Sheikh||Sharm El Sheikh International Airport||Terminated|
|Egypt||Sohag||Sohag International Airport|
|Eritrea||Asmara||Asmara International Airport|
|France||Paris||Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|France||Pau||Pau Pyrénées Airport|
|Georgia||Batumi||Batumi International Airport|
|Georgia||Tbilisi||Tbilisi International Airport|
|Germany||Cologne/Bonn||Cologne Bonn Airport|
|Greece||Athens||Athens International Airport||Terminated|
|India||Ahmedabad||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport|
|India||Bangalore||Kempegowda International Airport|
|India||Chennai||Chennai International Airport|
|India||Coimbatore||Coimbatore International Airport|
|India||Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|India||Kolkata||Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport|
|India||Hyderabad||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport|
|India||Jaipur||Jaipur International Airport|
|India||Kochi||Cochin International Airport|
|India||Kozhikode||Calicut International Airport|
|India||Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport|
|India||Nagpur||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport|
|India||Thiruvananthapuram||Trivandrum International Airport|
|Iran||Abadan||Abadan International Airport||Terminated|
|Iran||Isfahan||Isfahan International Airport||Terminated|
|Iran||Lar||Larestan International Airport|
|Iran||Mashhad||Mashhad International Airport|
|Iran||Shiraz||Shiraz International Airport|
|Iran||Tehran||Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport|
|Iraq||Baghdad||Baghdad International Airport|
|Iraq||Basra||Basra International Airport||Terminated|
|Iraq||Erbil||Erbil International Airport|
|Iraq||Najaf||Al Najaf International Airport|
|Iraq||Sulaymaniyah||Sulaimaniyah International Airport|
|Italy||Bergamo||Orio al Serio International Airport|
|Italy||Bologna||Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport|
|Italy||Naples||Naples International Airport|
|Italy||Rome||Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport|
|Italy||Torino-Cuneo||Cuneo International Airport|
|Italy||Venice||Venice Marco Polo Airport|
|Jordan||Amman||Queen Alia International Airport||Hub|
|Kazakhstan||Almaty||Almaty International Airport|
|Kazakhstan||Astana||Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport|
|Kazakhstan||Şymkent||Shymkent International Airport||Terminated|
|Kenya||Nairobi||Jomo Kenyatta International Airport|
|Kosovo||Pristina||Pristina International Airport||Terminated|
|Kyrgyzstan||Bishkek||Manas International Airport|
|Kuwait||Kuwait City||Kuwait International Airport|
|Lebanon||Beirut||Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport|
|Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Morocco||Agadir||Agadir–Al Massira Airport||Hub|
|Morocco||Al Hoceima||Cherif Al Idrissi Airport|
|Morocco||Casablanca||Mohammed V International Airport||Hub|
|Morocco||Marrakesh||Marrakesh Menara Airport|
|Morocco||Nador||Nador International Airport|
|Morocco||Tangier||Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport|
|Nepal||Kathmandu||Tribhuvan International Airport|
|Netherlands||Amsterdam||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|Oman||Muscat||Muscat International Airport|
|Pakistan||Faisalabad||Faisalabad International Airport|
|Pakistan||Islamabad||Islamabad International Airport|
|Pakistan||Karachi||Jinnah International Airport|
|Pakistan||Lahore||Allama Iqbal International Airport|
|Pakistan||Multan||Multan International Airport|
|Pakistan||Peshawar||Bacha Khan International Airport|
|Pakistan||Quetta||Quetta International Airport|
|Pakistan||Sialkot||Sialkot International Airport|
|Qatar||Doha||Hamad International Airport|
|Russia||Kazan||Kazan International Airport|
|Russia||Krasnodar||Krasnodar International Airport||Terminated|
|Russia||Moscow||Moscow Domodedovo Airport|
|Russia||Sheremetyevo International Airport||Terminated|
|Russia||Vnukovo International Airport||Terminated|
|Russia||Samara||Kurumoch International Airport||Resumes 2 October 2023|
|Russia||Ufa||Ufa International Airport||Terminated|
|Russia||Yekaterinburg||Koltsovo International Airport||Terminated|
|Saudi Arabia||Abha||Abha International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Al Jouf||Al Jouf Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Dammam||King Fahd International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Gassim||Prince Naif bin Abdulaziz International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Ha’il||Ha’il Regional Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Hofuf||Al-Ahsa International Airport||Terminated|
|Saudi Arabia||Jeddah||King Abdulaziz International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Jizan||Jizan Regional Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Medina||Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Riyadh||King Khalid International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Tabuk||Tabuk Regional Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Taif||Taif International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Yanbu||Yanbu Airport|
|Spain||Barcelona||Josep Tarradellas Barcelona–El Prat Airport|
|Spain||Madrid||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport|
|Spain||Palma de Mallorca||Palma de Mallorca Airport|
|Sri Lanka||Colombo||Bandaranaike International Airport|
|Sri Lanka||Hambantota||Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport||Terminated|
|Sudan||Khartoum||Khartoum International Airport|
|Sweden||Stockholm||Stockholm Arlanda Airport|
|Switzerland||Basel Mulhouse||EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg|
|Syria||Aleppo||Aleppo International Airport||Terminated|
|Syria||Damascus||Damascus International Airport||Terminated|
|Syria||Latakia||Bassel Al-Assad International Airport||Terminated|
|Tunisia||Tunis||Tunis–Carthage International Airport|
|Turkey||Istanbul||Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport|
|Turkey||Izmir||İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport|
|Ukraine||Donetsk||Donetsk International Airport||Terminated|
|Ukraine||Kharkiv||Kharkiv International Airport|
|Ukraine||Kyiv||Boryspil International Airport||Suspended|
|Ukraine||Odesa||Odesa International Airport||Terminated|
|United Arab Emirates||Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi International Airport||Hub|
|United Arab Emirates||Ras Al Khaimah||Ras Al Khaimah International Airport||Hub|
|United Arab Emirates||Sharjah||Sharjah International Airport||Hub|
|United Kingdom||London||Gatwick Airport|
|United Kingdom||London Stansted||London Stansted Airport||Terminated|
|United Kingdom||Manchester||Manchester Airport|
|Uzbekistan||Tashkent||Islam Karimov Tashkent International Airport|
|Yemen||Sana’a||Sanaa International Airport||Terminated|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Air Arabia’s Sharjah-Giza Flight Route
1. When will Air Arabia start operating flights between Sharjah and Giza?
- Air Arabia is scheduled to commence flights between Sharjah International Airport and Sphinx International Airport in Giza starting from December 6, 2023.
2. How often will flights operate on the Sharjah-Giza route?
- Air Arabia will operate five weekly flights on the Sharjah-Giza route, providing passengers with multiple options to plan their travels.
3. What are the flight numbers for the Sharjah-Giza route?
- Flight G9 343 will depart from Sharjah.
- Flight G9 344 will depart from Giza.
4. What are the departure times for these flights?
- Flight G9 343 from Sharjah is scheduled to depart at 19:55.
- Flight G9 344 from Giza will depart at 22:50.
5. Does Air Arabia offer in-flight entertainment on these flights?
- Yes, Air Arabia provides an in-flight streaming service called “SkyTime,” allowing passengers to stream a wide selection of entertainment directly to their personal devices.
6. How does Air Arabia prioritize passenger comfort on its flights?
- Air Arabia operates a modern fleet featuring Airbus A320 and A321 neo-LR aircraft, known for their generous seat-pitch in the economy cabin, ensuring a comfortable journey for travelers.
7. Why is Air Arabia expanding its services to Giza?
- Sphinx International Airport in Giza marks the airline’s fourth destination in Egypt, showcasing Air Arabia’s commitment to serving its passengers better and enhancing their travel experiences.
8. Can travelers book flights on this route for the future?
- Yes, travelers can book their flights on the Sharjah-Giza route for future travel, starting from December 6, 2023.
9. Are there any restrictions on boarding for specific passenger groups?
- Business-class and first-class passengers, as well as travelers with disabilities, unaccompanied minors, and active-duty military personnel, will not experience any changes in their boarding procedures.
10. How can I stay updated on flight schedules and booking information? – You can stay updated on flight schedules, booking, and any other relevant information by visiting the Air Arabia website or contacting their customer support for assistance.
11. Is Air Arabia a reliable and reputable airline for travel in the Middle East and North Africa? – Yes, Air Arabia is recognized as the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, known for providing cost-effective and reliable air travel services to passengers in the region.
12. Will Air Arabia introduce more routes in the future? – While specific route additions are not mentioned, Air Arabia’s commitment to expanding its network to better serve passengers suggests the possibility of more routes in the future. Stay tuned for further updates from the airline.
13. How can I contact Air Arabia for reservations or inquiries? – You can contact Air Arabia through their official website or reach out to their customer support for assistance with reservations, inquiries, or any other travel-related questions.
For more Aviation Updates connect with us on Telegram – AviationAdda