Delta Airlines has announced its plans to reintroduce the New York LaGuardia to Halifax route in the Northern summer of 2024. This service was last in operation during the summer season of 2019.
Schedule and Operations: Starting from 7th June 2024, Delta, a proud Skyteam member, is set to operate two daily flights. The designated aircraft for this route will be the Republic Airways Embraer E175.
- Departures from New York LaGuardia (LGA):
- DL5779: Departure at 10:45 AM, Arrival in Halifax (YHZ) at 1:55 PM
- DL5831: Departure at 7:30 PM, Arrival in Halifax (YHZ) at 10:40 PM
- Departures from Halifax (YHZ):
- DL5827: Departure at 6:00 AM, Arrival in New York LaGuardia (LGA) at 7:10 AM
- DL5779: Departure at 3:00 PM, Arrival in New York LaGuardia (LGA) at 4:10 PM
Conclusion: Delta’s decision to resume the New York to Halifax route is a testament to the growing demand and recovery in the aviation sector. With the addition of this service, passengers will have more travel options between these popular destinations.
For more Aviation Updates connect with us on Telegram – AviationAdda