To embrace the festive spirit of Durga Puja and Dussehra, Tata Group-owned Air India and Akasa Air are offering passengers special regional meals.
Air India’s Bengali Cuisine Delight:
- Air India is treating passengers flying out of Kolkata from October 21 to 23 to a special Bengali cuisine menu.
- The menu includes beloved Bengali dishes such as egg chicken rolls, mutton kasha (mutton in thick gravy), crispy fish kabiraji (fried fish with an egg coating), and koraishutir kachori (pea kachori), among others.
- To enhance the festive experience, popular Bengali desserts are also included in the menu.
- This thoughtful touch aims to make passengers feel at home and experience the joy of Durga Puja.
Akasa Air’s Dussehra Special Meals:
- Akasa Air is joining the festivities by offering Dussehra special meals to passengers throughout the entire month of October across its network.
- The airline’s special meals are designed to celebrate the spirit of Dussehra and offer travelers a taste of the festival.
Both airlines are not only focused on transportation but also on creating a deeper connection with passengers by sharing the warmth and love of these special festivals through traditional food offerings. Passengers can savor the heart of Durga Puja and Dussehra with every bite during their flights with these heartwarming offerings.