Cabin Crew Role Introduction
Are you seeking an exciting Cabin Crew Job in India? Cathay Pacific is offering a fantastic opportunity for individuals in India to join our team of dedicated cabin crew. Get ready for a rewarding career in aviation by applying for our upcoming Cabin Crew Interview in India.
Connecting the world to meaningful people, places, and experiences is what we do best. With us, you can not only fulfill your career aspirations but also take your ambitions in the aviation industry to new heights.
Cabin Crew Key Responsibilities
As a part of our cabin crew, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the safety and comfort of our passengers. Your duties include:
- Carrying out safety, first aid, and security procedures to the highest standard.
- Being a brand ambassador and providing genuine, personal experiences to all our customers.
- Delivering service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Attending to customers’ needs in a caring and professional manner.
- Embracing diversity and being thoughtful and caring to all our customers, especially those who need extra help.
- Being an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contributing to a collaborative and supportive atmosphere.
- Adapting to situations with confidence, tact, and flexibility.
- Upholding inflight policies and complying with all regulatory requirements.
Cabin Crew Requirements
To qualify for this Cabin Crew Job in India, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 18.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a high school graduate with at least 1 year of flight attendant experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Hindi. A third language is preferable.
- A valid IELTS (Academic) result with an overall Band Score of 6.0 or above, or a valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening, taken on or after 01 December 2021.
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm on tiptoe.
- Successful pre-employment background check, including criminal records.
- Physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality, or service industry would be advantageous.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Cabin Crew Benefits
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy several advantages, including:
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of.
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles.
- World-class training and structured career progression path.
- A safe and collaborative working environment that embraces a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Extensive medical coverage and an insurance scheme for you and your dependents.
- A flexible retirement scheme.
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family.
Cabin Crew Application Personal & Application Information
Candidates holding a valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening or a valid IELTS (Academic) result with an overall Band Score of 6.0 or above taken on or after 01 December 2021 will be exempted from the English assessment.
Selected candidates will be invited by email to attend our Cabin Crew Interview in Mumbai in December 2023. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments in one day. The estimated date of joining for successful candidates will be in the first quarter of 2024.
Where successful candidates require a work permit to reside and work in Hong Kong, their employment will be conditional on immigration approval; please refer to the Hong Kong Immigration Department’s website for details.
The deadline for application will be on 10 November 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within six weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
1. What does the Cabin Crew Job at Cathay Pacific entail? As a Cabin Crew member at Cathay Pacific, your responsibilities include ensuring the safety, security, and comfort of our passengers. You will be our brand ambassador, providing genuine, personal experiences to all customers and delivering service excellence during inflight experiences.
2. What are the language requirements for this position? Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Hindi is required. Knowledge of a third language is preferable.
3. Is there an age requirement for applying? Yes, the minimum age requirement for this position is 18 years.
4. What qualifications are needed to apply for this job? Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or be a high school graduate with at least 1 year of flight attendant experience.
5. Is previous experience in the airline industry necessary? While previous experience in an airline, hospitality, or service industry is advantageous, it is not mandatory. We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds.
6. What is the application process timeline? The deadline for application is 10 November 2023. Selected candidates will be invited by email to attend our Cabin Crew Interview in Mumbai in December 2023. Successful candidates are expected to join in the first quarter of 2024.
7. Are candidates exempt from English assessments if they have specific language proficiency certifications? Yes, candidates holding a valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening, or a valid IELTS (Academic) result with an overall Band Score of 6.0 or above taken on or after 01 December 2021 will be exempted from the English assessment.
8. What benefits are offered to Cabin Crew members? Cabin Crew members enjoy several benefits, including being part of a world-class service brand, flexible work schedules, world-class training, a safe and collaborative working environment, extensive medical coverage and insurance, a flexible retirement scheme, and discounted travel for themselves and their families across many airlines.
9. Is there a physical fitness requirement for this position? Yes, candidates need to meet the physical fitness standards to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
10. Will there be any further rounds of interviews after the initial Cabin Crew Interview? No, candidates who successfully complete the assessments during the Cabin Crew Interview in Mumbai will proceed to the next steps. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
For More Jobs in Aviation Please Follow Our Aviation Jobs Section Here –