Kuala Lumpur, October 27, 2023 – Batik Air Malaysia is set to expand its services during the Northern winter 2023/24 season by introducing Airbus A330-300 flights to Australia. The airline has reinstated its nonstop service between Kuala Lumpur and Melbourne, scheduled to operate from December 20, 2023, to February 5, 2024 (KUL departure).
- Aircraft: Airbus A330-300
- Frequency: Four times weekly
- Additional Service: In addition to the A330 service, Batik Air Malaysia will also operate a daily flight from Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar and then Melbourne using a Boeing 737 MAX 8.
- OD175 KUL1820 – 0515+1MEL 330 (Operated on days: x246)
- OD176 MEL0645 – 1210KUL 330 (Operated on days: x357)
This seasonal expansion of services will provide travelers with more options for connecting Kuala Lumpur and Melbourne during this period.
For more Aviation Updates connect with us on Telegram – AviationAdda