In a recent schedule revision, ITA Airways has adjusted its plans for the Airbus A321neo LR’s inaugural flight on the Rome Fiumicino – Tel Aviv route. Originally set for a December 1, 2023 debut, the Skyteam member now tentatively aims for January 5, 2024. However, it’s worth noting that this date may still be subject to further changes.
Detailed Flight Schedule:
- From Rome Fiumicino to Tel Aviv:
- AZ806: Departure at 10:00, Arrival at 14:20, Daily
- AZ812: Departure at 16:10, Arrival at 20:30, Excluding Saturday
- AZ812: Departure at 16:10, Arrival at 20:30, Saturday (Using Airbus A320)
- AZ810: Departure at 22:50, Arrival at 03:10 (Next Day), Daily
- From Tel Aviv to Rome Fiumicino:
- AZ809: Departure at 05:15, Arrival at 08:00, Daily
- AZ815: Departure at 09:15, Arrival at 12:00, Excluding Sunday
- AZ815: Departure at 09:15, Arrival at 12:00, Sunday (Using A321neo short variant)
- AZ807: Departure at 15:20, Arrival at 18:05, Daily
This adjustment reflects the fluid nature of airline scheduling, especially in the context of ongoing industry changes and market dynamics. Travelers planning to fly this route should stay updated with ITA Airways’ announcements for any further changes.
For more Aviation Updates connect with us on Telegram – AviationAdda