Ontario International Airport (ONT) officials have announced the addition of daily nonstop service to Nashville International Airport (BNA) by Southwest Airlines. The service is scheduled to commence on June 4th, 2024, providing Southern California residents and travelers with convenient access to Music City.
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) is delighted to partner with Southwest Airlines for this new daily nonstop service to Nashville, marking Southwest’s 12th nonstop destination from ONT.
- Atif Elkadi, CEO of the Ontario International Airport, expressed the airport’s pleasure in Southwest’s continued commitment and the significance of the new Nashville service. This addition will offer travelers from both regions a range of opportunities, from experiencing Southern California and the Inland Empire to providing seamless connections for East Coast and Southeast travelers.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA) will become ONT’s 24th nonstop destination, enhancing connectivity and travel options for passengers.
Recognition for Ontario International Airport:
- The announcement of the ONT-BNA service follows Ontario International Airport’s recent recognition as the California airport with the highest score in the prestigious J.D. Power 2023 North America Airport Satisfaction Study. The airport was assessed on terminal facilities, airport arrival/departure, baggage claim, security check, check-in/baggage check, and food, beverage, and retail offerings.
About Ontario International Airport (ONT):
- ONT, located in the Inland Empire and approximately 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, is recognized as the fastest-growing airport in the United States. It provides nonstop commercial jet service to two dozen major airports in the U.S., Mexico, Central America, and Taiwan.
- ONT is dedicated to offering a full-service airport experience with a commitment to excellence.
About the Ontario International Airport Authority (OIAA):
- OIAA was established through a Joint Powers Agreement between the City of Ontario and the County of San Bernardino in August 2012. This collaboration oversees the management, operations, development, and marketing of ONT to benefit the Southern California economy and the airport’s four-county catchment area.
- OIAA is led by a group of dedicated individuals with a mission to drive ONT’s growth and success.
The new Southwest Airlines service from Ontario International Airport to Nashville International Airport is a significant development that enhances the travel options for residents and visitors in Southern California. It signifies the airport’s commitment to delivering a wide range of destinations and convenient connectivity, all while maintaining its exceptional customer satisfaction.
Readers may also like:
- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants to Vote on Most Awaited New Contract
- Southwest Airlines Offers Exclusive Flights to Witness the 2024 Total Solar Eclipse
For more Aviation Updates connect with us on Telegram – AviationAdda