Air India Express, the low-cost subsidiary of Air India, has recently updated its flight schedule, revealing significant expansions in its Boeing 737 MAX 8 operations. With this announcement, travelers can now anticipate a more diverse route selection throughout the Northern winter season of 2023/24.
- Bangalore Hub Expansion: The heart of the schedule modification lies in the expansion from the Bangalore hub. The following routes will feature the Boeing 737 MAX 8:
- Bangalore – Kannur (Special operation from 15NOV23 – 25NOV23)
- Bangalore – Kochi
- Bangalore – Hyderabad
- Bangalore – Mangalore (Operational from 15NOV23 – 25NOV23)
- Bangalore – Pune
- Bangalore – Thiruvananthapuram (Flights between 15NOV23 – 25NOC23)
- Bangalore – Varanasi
- Delhi and Beyond: The national capital will also witness the incorporation of the Boeing 737 MAX 8 on the following routes:
- Delhi – Guwahati
- Delhi – Lucknow
- Other Key Routes: Rounding off the expanded operations are the routes from:
- Guwahati – Imphal
- Hyderabad – Goa Dabolim
- Mumbai – Lucknow
The inclusion of the Boeing 737 MAX 8 in these routes not only promises fuel-efficient journeys but also brings forth a superior flying experience. With advanced aerodynamics, modern interiors, and cutting-edge technologies, travelers are in for a delightful flying experience.
Are you excited to take to the skies on one of these routes with Air India Express’s Boeing 737 MAX 8? Let us know in the comments below!
May also read:
- Air India Express is Hiring: Join Elite Cabin Crew Team in Bengaluru!
- Air India Express A320neo’s Stunning Transformation: An Ancient Indian Art Takes to the Skies!
- Air India Express to Focus on Low-Cost, Leisure Routes
- Air India Express Unveils New Livery as Part of Rebranding Campaign
- How Tata Group’s Strategic Aviation Expansion Leading Indian Aviation Market: Air India Express and AIX Connect Merger
For more Aviation Updates connect with us on Telegram – AviationAdda